Top 15 Things to Do in Alexandria
- Bike or walk the Central Lakes Trail
- Listen to live music and enjoy a delicious local glass of wine at Carlos Creek Winery
- Have a ball swimming and enjoying countless water sports in one of our beautiful lakes | click here to learn more about the beaches around the area, or here for some extraordinary summer activities that will make you never want to leave this place again!
- Try your hand at some fishing in our never-ending supply of lakes, known as some of the best fishing in Central Minnesota
- Check out the Big Ole Viking Statue, downtown Alexandria
- Visit the unique antique and gift shops downtown Alexandria
- Brush up on your mini golf and go-carting at Casey's Amusement Park
- Have a blast at the Big Splash Minnesota Indoor Waterpark, a 38,000 square foot area of pure fun located at Arrowwood Resort
- Discover some of the area's history at the Runestone Museum
- Taste some of the area's finest brews at the Copper Trail Brewing Company
- Test your brain at Escape Room Alexandria
- Be entertained at the lovely and quaint Theatre L'Homme Dieu
- Take a swing or two at one of the area's many breathtaking golf courses
- Channel your inner creativity at Art Bar 39
- Please your taste buds by grabbing a bite to eat at one of our tempting restaurants
Does the cold weather leave you at a loss for fun ideas? Embrace the Minnesota winter by trying out one of these activities!
The Alexandria lakes area and specifically lake Miltona are a great places to visit year round. Don't miss your opportunity to experience some of the best things that Central Minnesota has to offer!
Also, be sure to check out the Woodland Resort on lake Miltona when looking for a perfect place to stay during your visit.
Book Your Stay
Secure your little piece of heaven on earth today!