Top 15 Things to Do in Alexandria
- Bike or walk the Central Lakes Trail
- Listen to live music and enjoy a delicious local glass of wine at Carlos Creek Winery
- Have a ball swimming and enjoying countless water sports in one of our beautiful lakes | click here to learn more about the beaches around the area, or here for some extraordinary summer activities that will make you never want to leave this place again!
- Try your hand at some fishing in our never-ending supply of lakes, known as some of the best fishing in Central Minnesota
- Check out the Big Ole Viking Statue, downtown Alexandria
- Visit the unique antique and gift shops downtown Alexandria
- Brush up on your mini golf and go-carting at Casey's Amusement Park
- Have a blast at the Big Splash Minnesota Indoor Waterpark, a 38,000 square foot area of pure fun located at Arrowwood Resort
- Discover some of the area's history at the Runestone Museum
- Taste some of the area's finest brews at the Copper Trail Brewing Company
- Test your brain at Escape Room Alexandria
- Be entertained at the lovely and quaint Theatre L'Homme Dieu
- Take a swing or two at one of the area's many breathtaking golf courses
- Channel your inner creativity at Art Bar 39
- Please your taste buds by grabbing a bite to eat at one of our tempting restaurants
Does the cold weather leave you at a loss for fun ideas? Embrace the Minnesota winter by trying out one of these activities!
Also, be sure to check out the Woodland Resort on lake Miltona when looking for a perfect place to stay during your visit.
Book Your Stay
Secure your little piece of heaven on earth today!