Top 10 Things To Do In Miltona MN
1. Golf at Lake Miltona Golf Club. If you're itching to play some golf, Lake Miltona's public course features 18 holes for any level player.
2. Hike and play at Spruce Hill Park. A favorite among the many parks of Douglas County, Spruce Hill features Spruce Creek, a spring fed tributary of the Long Prairie River. There are also 3 miles of multi-use trails along with picnic shelters and a softball field.
3. Visit Lake Carlos State Park. This state park was established in 1937 and is one of the most popular camping parks in the state. It offers a beach, as well as many hiking trails.
4. Eat out at Chet's Lakeside Inn. If you're a deep fried chicken fan, Chet's is the place to be. While most well-known for the chicken, the restaurant also offers a plethora of other food options.
5. Check out LJ's Food and Liquor. Another popular option for dining and drinks in the area, LJ’s is located right in the heart of Miltona.
6. Grab some food and ice cream at the Little Dipper. Technically the Little Dipper is located in neighboring Parker's Prairie, but it's a quick trip for a cool treat.
7. Head to Herby's for some food. Close by in Carlos, MN, Herby's offers breakfast, lunch and dinner and are well-known for their pancakes.
8. Hit up Miltona's Tornado Days. If you're in the area in July, make sure to check the dates for Miltona's town celebration, Tornado Days! The festival offers a parade, games, a 5K and more.
9. Hit the water on Lake Miltona for some fishing. Lake Miltona is well-known for its good fishing, including Black Bullhead, Bluegill, Brown Bullhead, Green Sunfish, Largemouth Bass, Muskie, Northern Pike, Pumpkinseed, Rock Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye, Yellow Bullhead and Yellow Perch.
10. Take the boat out on Lake Miltona. Coming in at 5,724 acres, the lake offers plenty of room for boating and water sports.
Book Your Stay
Secure your little piece of heaven on earth today!